The love for blogging reignited.

My last post was in 2014. Then, i thought i matured enough. However, i thought wrong as there are really so much more to learn in life. Looking back at this blog, i realized i had slashed quite a bit of checklist ive made. The goals i set for myself like completing my diploma, having my own vehicle ownership, upgrading my licenses. 9 years down the road, im looking at settling down, completing my bachelors degree in psychology, owning my own property and having my first turbocharged car. It made me realized it was so much simpler as to the goals ive set for myself back when i was in polytechnic. As time goes by tougher, so will my ambition becomes tougher. They say one will never be satisfied. I dont think so. I think one will be contented once he achieve his goals in life. 2016 had thought me that goals can never be achieved without Allah and Nothing is impossible without doa. I am blogging right now because there are so much in my head right now. From videography skills to digital marketing. To marketing for Aziana Creations, to marketing for Pizza Bull, to advertising in my sales job. Truth is, its always thrilling to sell. To close deals. To meet new people. To network with people. To seize new opportunities and to have financial freedom. Something ive enjoyed when i started this blog when i was 18, working at adidas, achieving my sales targets and KPI. I miss the force. I understood several core values from the organization, discipline- i never would have thought i could lose 12kg. Courage- never would have thought of taking down caucasians so much bigger than me, shouting at an aggressive bigsized heavily tattooed matrep in the face, never would i have thought of holding a shield infront of a man who potentially could kill me with a knife. If i were to be serving again, it will purely be a sincere service as a human being, never to timewatch but purely sincere dedication towards a noble cause, to be an asset to the organization and also the team i will be in. I hope to see myself looking back and say yes ive done it once again in future when i read back the post. In allah i trust.

Comments