wahai manusia,sedarlah dirimu, hidup di dunia hanya sementara.arahkan diripadanya

as i sang the song kepadanya with my pal Azhar, it touched me deeply. As i sign the song wholeheartedly, i felt better about life and how i should be living it.
I love my parents,nenek,bro. for now i know, they are my several pillar of strengths for me to keep on striving and fighting and staying true to myself in life. I must say I have conquered many test by god to have changed in many ways.



I am just happy for what i have been receiving all this while.
I appreciate the people around me be it good or bad.
I love the way I am now.

enjoy life? nah.
make something out of your life and afterlife.
duniawi and ukhrawi.
dont aim this world only, aim the afterlife too.


i end with :

"wahai manusia, sedarlah dirimu, hidup didunia hanya sementara,dekatkan diri padanya."

Comments