Hello readers. Don't expect an enlightening post for this one.
first of all, i am pist off with so many people right now. I truly hope they truly realize they wronged me.

1) fina's cousin accused me of mengatal with her cousin Nazatul on MSN. WTF? and fina almost believed her. hotark kau ah. ingatkan aku tkde kerje pe? and to the cousin if your reading this, kamsiah hor! accuse more fitnah la. Amalkan dosa ye... sighhh... funny thing is, u dont even know me? wtf sia. mengamok sia aku.

2) Ridzwan, Wahidah and I made effort for your birthday? i even skipped lifesaving for u man. we sure had a good time and all. but that msg was like wth sia? immaturity. u lose some to gain some. macam cerita punk'd. they got punk'd. but they still embrace it. wahidah and I wanted to make ur birthday more interesting by planning to komplot. so that it will be memorable. Yes, you said u will never forget and all la thats because we made it interesting. All that effort bro.You wanna let out how u feel? by all means.however, u forgot our niat of doing that. so stop being a wussy lah. stop being plain. I plan the mischief because theres drama and originality. your 20 already, start opening up to ideas around you because not all things will go according to plan.. and for the effort Wahidah and I made for you, to be greeted by such a message it is so unfair. I am your good friend and Wahidah is your girlfriend. i dono how u got the heart to actually msg like that ah. suicidal msg. I think wahidah would have felt hampa too. this behaviour have to go ah. ego kills babe. your ego will kill your loved ones. when all of us care. and u know, we were the only 2 who cared and to be receiving such a message was like a bullet to the heart man. its stupid to think that we will be fine with that msg and take it lightly and go ya okay next time we dont do that? wtf? we made that effort to make it interesting man. my birthday have u made any effort? no right? just a simple wish and done. i didnt even expect anything from u ah. its like telling me, hey i dont like ur suprise u give me. thanks. now i let u know how i feel in this blog ah? yeah. and ridzwan, i have always been a friend who have initiatives towards you. and i can see your gf have that too. but you don't have any form of initiative towards me. so i guess your in no position to like or dislike or to shoot remarks like that. its time u have a 20th birthday resolution and it should be i have to be sensitive to people's feelings and opinion too. At the end of the day, u had fun during ur birthday. that what counts. start seeing where u go wrong and then talk to me. Because i feel i am making alot of sense and your not. your self-centred behaviour will kill those around you. start thinking about others. Start doing something for them.

Current state: Very demoralized.

FUCK la! but this two enlightened me. always at ease.


Soon to be Black Monster and my Beloved WHITE TIGER.

Comments