Trust

One who earns trust should always maintain integrity and never once think about abandon the faith of the individual whom have bestowed their trust on to them. However, in this modern day world, who can you trust? How much trust can u give them?

In life, we are constantly learning. Learning from mistakes, adapting to change and adding more knowledge to improve ourselves. That being said, We learn from those around us too. Our seniors especially. Does life change a person? Of course it does.

And Out of so many things Ive learn from life in the year 2012 is that one should never ever rely and depend on anyone. From the loss of my grandfather this year, ive learnt that even towards the end of your life, one should always keep on fighting. To see my grandfather pass away and towards his dying moments fighting to survive has made me realize how strong a fighter he was. How he kept fighting to stay alive. Regain consciousness. I wept.
In life, ive learnt that The love to Allah is greater than any other. The love to rasullullah. Afterwhich, love yourself too. I believe its important.

And here i go, to another day in life. Constantly wanna improve myself physically and mentally. Constantly wanna improve my character. Insyaallah. Amin.

Comments