Fireblade

Well well, hi all.
I dont know where to start. I have alot of emotions bottled up in me at the moment. Well I take what comes to me and embrace it lah. Not gonna complain anymore.

Well,lets start with my 400cc experience.
Honda Fireblade NC29 400 L model. L model= no powercut so the bike can clear meter easily. Trust me, riding at 190km/h at North South Highway is no joke. Out of this world and the power felt is extremely orgasmic. At the same time, very risky.But whats life without any calculated risk. That day, I went home and I couldn't sleep properly. Alot of thoughts going through my mind such as, what if i hit a rock.. I guess thats the last time I will go that fast on a highway. I will love to try it on the track some day though. Road Wise,with more power more responsibility. I must say 400cc is perfect for Singapore roads. Stable, enough power to overtake vehicles, strong brakes and better technology. The downside to the fireblade is that I have to 'bongkok' or hunch forward while riding. Hunchback of notredam. The racer attitude that i have, now i cant race and play on the roads with the 150cc category cuz they simply wont fightback. Now its always a race with 1000cc or 400cc. haha. Ni bukan perasan tapi its really a big change.

Fasting month have been great.
I do however feel sad for some who can fast but chose not too fast.
Do my prayers.
I feel this world need a change. A change for the better.
We muslims are too exposed to western cultures here in Singapore.
An eye opener for me. well, till here then.

Comments