Too strong for Too Long.

Well well.
Im back here blogging aye? A long long long gone for too long post.
Okay. Been busy. School and work. Trust me man. I feel like a workaholic. what to do? i have 2 babies to feed. The first baby eats alot of petrol and 2t. The 2nd one good boy la. HAHA. but kinda boring cause he can only go maximum 110km/h. okay okay stop it sia babies.


Aiights. Right now I'm having two part-time jobs to sustain myself. One as a pizza hut call-centre(really underpaid) and Mac Rider. Well, I truly dont know why I'm working so hard to find money. But maybe because I just need to feel the money coming in.Other than that, im just glad Im healthy. But then again, i miss blogging. truly. but now nobody reads it no more. But i believe this blog will be a significant blog to reflect on the highlights of my life. Imagine, from the period of may till july. I tried 4 different jobs. Sentosa(quit),Pastamania Rider(quit),Pizza Hut Call Centre(quitting soon), Mac Rider(currently)and hopefully mac call-centre.I truly miss having money coming in like the time i was at Adidas. This world is just about money. At the same time i would like to do well for my sch. Just not as motivated. I really lack motivation and discipline. Ya allah. set me a clear direction. THis is just one of those obstacles im facing and i truly need a boost right now.


my 2a cleared. and now time to go for my short-term goal. Lose weight before hari raya.
HOw? jog 3km . okay goodnite bbye.

Comments