GOALS

in the dark, alone. thinking about stuff.
Well, lets talk about future.

by the time i enter ns i will be like 22?
well, goals and ambitions in life are there to be met.
I always wanted my bike license since I was a young boi.
At sec 4 I was fascinated by my cousin's SP.
made me fanatic to get one and here I am 4 years later riding an SP.
I wanted to get into a poly when I was in Secondary school.
not all dreams are met.
because along the way, we'll make mistakes. we'll go wrong.
hence, i will definitely say making mistakes in the past was definitely my learning journey to greater success.
though my parents don't always support me in most of the things i do, i must say they are there to support me.
well, i do respect them but i guess there's a correct time and place to say No to them.
well, i truly realize now that being focus is very important.
locking your goals and working towards it.
well, now, my TP is on the 15th of June..
working my way up the ladder for my class 2 which is my ultimate dream.
now as a young man in my early 20's. Bikes are my obsession.
Young girls too.
I guess my school must come first now. Poly life must be on the right path.
DISCIPLINE!
I need to be focus. I am losing grip of myself when i dont pray.so yes.

Comments