Singapore Impatient Drivers.

I don't get it with Impatient drivers these days.
I was on the way to meet Jeff for my very first outing with SBF to Johor Bahru.
Went to draw money at the POSB atm first. afterwhich i proceed. I was riding along the Kim San Leng Kopitiam and further up its Bishan Interchange. Out of nowhere a Blue Subaru Impreza POPPED out and I immediately JAMMED brake and I clearly heard my tyre screech. First thing I did was to stare at him. HORN at him. GOSH! whats the hurry? there were no cars behind me what. can at least let me go first right? AFTER WHICH I REVVED the engine at him. If not, I might turn out to be like the biker in the video below... and on the expressway, Jeff almost bang a car because that car weave in on him. Gosh, whats wrong with these drivers. They got like 3 mirrors to look from. Do safety checks la. See the video below.





Last week, I almost collided with a VAN. Was riding at 60km/h at braddell road and out of nowhere a VAN lane change without safety checks. E-brakes. Screeched. Stupid uncle. and again, being the young rider I am I revved the engine at him. stare at him while overtaking. gosh. For abit more awareness, Watch the link below.
The road have killed lives and Injure alot of my Rider friends. So drivers, please, take us riders into consideration. When u see us please dont dash out of nowhere. Our small bikes have weaker brakes and smaller tyres. SO those with less experience might not be able to brake in time.




ya allah, wherever I am. Please protect me because I don't wish to see my parents suffer. Please keep me alert at all times.

Comments