Humans.
weird creatures i tell ya.
You simply cant judge them once u get to know them long enough.
Their cunningness, their self-centredness, their stab from the back.
Sigh. I am seeing all this happening.

You know what. I am going to blog often now. By often i mean often. :D

Oh yes,



I changed her tyres. but hadnt got any pics of her new tyres yet.
got the Bridgestone Battlax 39.
a recommendation from my mechanic Ah KEE.
Such a joker i tell ya.
Went into the shop. He shouted from across.
ah kee :"WOI! mana lu pegi? lu datang niari takda bawak ah moi ah?"
(woi! where have you been. today you come never bring chickies ah?"
me: "Aiya, ah moi sibuk la ah kee.lu sudah makan belom? ni saya bawak pizza. "
(aiya,chickies busy la ah kee. Have you eaten? here i brought pizza)
ah kee: "waah ini mcm banyak bagus. ah.ini hari mau tukar apa? "
(whoa like this good sia. ah. today what you wanna do?)
me: "niari gua mau tukar tayar la ah kee. gua corner manyak licin ah.Lu recommend apa?"
(today i wanna change the tyres. cornering is slippery. what do u recommend?"
ah kee: "waah ini macam lu pakai battlax. corner syiiook boh!"
(use battlax)
me: "ah okay okay. setting gua pon sudah lari.. lu boleh tolong setting balek?"
(my setting has been abit off tuned.Can u setting it back?"
ah kee : " lu masih ini sticker(referring to the p-plate) lu masih mau high-rev?"
me: "aiya, gua p-plate racer mah.. triangle racing team mah"
ah kee: *wanted to knock me with his wrench* haiyo! itu pasal insurance budak2 mcm lu mahal.ah okay2, gua setting balek. lagi 1000km datang balek servicing. lu sudah lama tak service.
me: "ah okayokay."

haha. nice mechanic. he knows the bike inside out.


and yes i tumpang mama to visit tok embah at serangoon.
haha. kinda funny. she said it was like a roller-coaster ride.
oh well.


sigh. i got school later today.

Comments